Friday, September 28, 2007

FortuneTeller (Alan Greenspan)


FortuneTeller (Alan Greenspan)
Originally uploaded by sfclay
Regarding my last post, this is a much more scary picture...I'm doing this thing at the moment where I am trying to link up the "real" world to my "inner" world in a meaningful way. I can so easily get lost in both. I think that may be what makes me ill. I get so far lost in the one that I lose touch with the other. When I look at pictures like this though and there were much more scary pictures of Greenspan on flickr I can see why. Now I have found my way out of the forest. do I have to deal with the real world all the time? Or can I dip in and out of the two? That would definitely be my preference but I have always had a problem with boundaries and moving in and out is sometimes painful....

No comments: