Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Giving up therapy


Therapy Couch in Therapy
Originally uploaded by tomswift46
I am going to tell Mica that I want to stop therapy tomorrow - I just wrote "today" then but it is tomorrow. I have no idea how that is going to go. I know how I feel about it. When I suddenly realised it is Tuesday today I felt this enormous sense of relief. I feel as if she is going to argue with me - there really is something deep down wrong with you and you need to keep on coming. Or maybe it would be worse if she just said OK, that's fine, when do you want to end? Or 'right, just don't come back.' It's probably going to be some place in the middle, I suppose. We'll organise a period of "cooling off"; we'll explore how it feels, I'll keep going for a while...sounds like the usual work rather than the drama.

No comments: